Saturday 3 July 2021

Re : Technet

Hey, there

Welcome to technet22; first of all, let me introduce myself. I am Saisibanshu Mohanty, a resident of Odisha, a passionate blogger or writer, whatever you may prefer to say. Though I don't love having an online presence, I like to have my content online. But, if you go check out my social, they aren't attractive or updated at all. So, I rarely use them to post stuff; I only surf and go through other's content. 

But when it comes to blogging, that is basically written content; yes, I am interested in writing and stuff. The first time I wanted to write was in 2016, when I got my first smartphone. And another fact, I am a really techy guy. I love technology, especially software, smartphones, devices, etc. I really used to watch a hell of videos at the initial time of Jio. So, I was really interested in tech back then and wanted to write content related to tech. So, I started a blog and continued to post around 30-40 blogs, each of 500-600 words or less.

A time came when I applied for Adsense, and obviously, it got rejected for some reason. Then I had my 10th exam ahead, so I was diverted from writing. So time passed by, and gradually, I totally stopped writing. Then in 2018, I started Pubg and continued to play it intensively till last September 2020. After the game's ban, I started watching anime, web series, movies, and all until the New Year.

If you read all this, I'd request you comment below that you read this and want to know my journey ahead. And I'll be back with regular content if I get a fine response to this post. And the content I'll be posting will be totally different from the content that is now present on the site. Those were experimental old days, but now a new journey has already begun.

Here are my socials, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter; feel free to drop a message mentioning you came from technet22.

No comments:

Post a Comment